RSSM Advisory Group, LLC provides its services to financial institutions and corporations, including private equity funds, investment banks, banks, hedge funds and mezzanine lenders. These services are provided both domestically and internationally. Our diversified industry experience and our integration of accounting, tax, consulting and time tested transaction experience make us well qualified to assist in closing transactions.
We have assembled a highly motivated team of trained professionals and partners including tax attorneys who respond to the investing, lending criteria, due diligence and monitoring requirements of our clients. We believe our due diligence reports provide the critical information that is necessary to assist our clients with making crucial and timely decisions. Our approach is unique and our partners are totally involved with each and every transaction from start to finish.
Our consulting principles including the following:
Our response to a request for service is immediate. We quickly gain an understanding of the critical element of the engagement and develop a tactical approach. This enables us to develop the appropriate team for the engagement. As a result, we are able to respond quickly to the institution or client with our preliminary findings and significant issues.
- A strategic approach – quick understanding of needs and critical issues
- Proactive communication with all parties involved – no surprises!
- Analysis of key findings and recommendations
- Use of technology – capturing a company’s data files, web access, unique application of software and, at times, 100% recalculation of data and testing of computer logic
- Independent analysis of financial and operational information, systems and controls and other data, to evaluate and test the performance of the specified company or transaction
- Investigating market forces in a particular industry influencing a transaction or business utilizing internal and external capabilities
- A comfort level that when the transaction is completed, the target company will be absorbed into the acquirer’s or lender’s financial profile
Our Services include certain key areas of focus:
- Systems analysis and evaluation of internal accounting systems
- Initial due diligence and continuous monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions encompassing the purchase or sell side of a transaction
- Transaction structure advice, transition and post transaction consulting
- Analysis of management forecasts and cash flows and working capital needs
- Forensic accounting
- Crisis restructuring and workout engagements
- Litigation support
- Alternative solutions to transactions
- Assessment of company’s quality of earnings
- Review of the current filings and tax reporting requirements, both domestic and internationally, to assess tax risks and opportunities.
- Assistance in tax structuring
- Technology due diligence